I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! I recently attended a natural hair event and actually won some awesome products! I have never heard of NuNAAT products, but I am excited to try these out!
I received their Real Me Curl-to-Coil line. This lines claims to:
- Prevent hair breakage
- Heals, softens, enhances shine and permeability
- Maintains hydration for an extended period of time
- Moisturizes and leaves hair silky
- Repairs dry and course hair,leaving it shiny and frizz-free
- Ideal for curly, coils, kinky, relaxed and chemically processed hair
- Prepooed with a mixture of the Pick Me Up Sheen and Blast of Shine hair Mask for about an hour, then detangled my hair
- Shampooed and conditioned with the Lather Up & Hydrate Shampoo and Real Moisture Conditioner
- TShirt dried my hair and added my leave-in conditioner
- On 80% dried hair, massaged castor oil to my scalp and hair and did the inversion method
- Used the Natural Curl Activator and Perfect Do Pomade to style
Quick Review: I loved the hair mask that I used for a hair treatment before I shampooed and conditioned. It left my hair very soft and it was easy for me to detangle my hair. As I washed my hair with the shampoo, I didn’t really notice anything spectacular. I would say the shampoo was average. The conditioner added moisture back into my hair. I could feel my hair getting back its moisture that the shampoo took out. I liked the curl activator and pomade. It did bring out some of my curls…well all the curls my 4c hair could formulate lol.
Pros: The products are free of sodium chloride, mineral oils, parabens, and sulfates
Cons: Shampoo, and pomade was a little drying and the products are not all natural product.
3 Month Hair Update/Length Check
Has anyone tried these products before???
Check out how my sister used the products and what she thought. Wash Day ft. nuNAAT pt. 1
Let’s Stay Connected:)
Facebook: Ashley Clayborn