Hello lovelies! As always, today is food prep Sunday.
I hadn’t had zucchini in awhile and thought of this healthy, tasty dish.
A can of crushed tomatoes
Steak or chicken
1. Chop meat into chunks. In a 360 degree oven, bake steak or chicken until done. We had steak at the house so that is what I used.
2. As the meat is cooking, slice zucchini into rounds.
3. On medium heat, add olive oil and minced garlic to a large skillet.
4. Add sliced zucchini to the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes.
5. As the zucchini softens, add crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce. I ended up using just about half the tomato sauce.
6. Take out cooked meat and add to zucchini tomato mixture. On low-medium heat, let stew cook for about 5 minutes longer.
7. Garnish with parmesan cheese and cilantro.
This dish turned out so delicious! Give it a try.